Sunday, October 18, 2009

Paranormal Activity

Most of you have probably heard about the movie Paranormal Activity that is supposedly based on true events. I've wanted to see it ever since I heard so much rave about it but it was not available nationwide until recently. Well it opened here this Friday the 16th and my sister & I went yesterday to see it. Without spoiling it for those who have not seen it, I wanted to post my review of this movie.

First, it is a very convincing story, whether true or not, I don't know but it is very believable and definitely had some creepy scary moments in it. If this was happening to me, I would probably go insane.

At the beginning of the movie I was a bit disappointed thinking that this was another one of those over-rated over-hyped movies but after it gets into the movie it is worth the wait.

Even if you don't believe in this kind of Paranormal phenomena, it's still worth it just to get scared a few times and it will make you think about messing with evil entities.

I actually would consider watching it again. It was well done to make you think it was real if in fact it was not.

I did think the boyfriend was a jerk for the most part.

I do recommend this movie it you want that OMG! creepiness feeling. You may want to sleep with the lights on after this movie. OR NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment