Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Exercising

Ok, so I started my exercise regimen a little later than I wanted to but I'm doing it and that's the important thing.

I have been doing the Wii Active (see link attached) that I got as a Christmas Present for about a week now and I'm seeing & feeling the results already. I started on the low-impact 30 day challenge portion of the program but it also have medium-impact & high-impact challenges. It works on your upper & lower body as well as the mid-section. This video game comes with a resistance band to focus on strengthening & toning your muscles while burning calories. It has been a while since I've done any type of real exercises so I thought it best to start off slow and work my way up. This games also has a feature for customizing your own workout plan.

Most of the exercise routines are around 20 minutes which is great for those of us who work full-time and just don't have a lot of spare time.

So far so good. Just gotta stay focused & motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment