Thursday, February 11, 2010

Update

Ok, so I'm halfway thru my exercise program (30 days on easy) and I can see the results already. I can also feel the difference in my metabolism. After I finish this program, I will start on the 30 day medium impact O.O

So far I have not missed any days. It's 4 days a week for 20 t0 30 minutes with different exercises on each day. Workout 2 days, rest a day, work out 2 days, then rest on the weekend.

It is hard work especially when starting out after not having done any physical activity in a very long time. I know it will get easier with time and then I can keep myself motivated to stay on it after seeing the results from all the hard work.

I'm also thinking of trying different Wii Health & Wellness Games. There is the Wii Fit which comes with the balance board. There is one based on the t.v. show "Biggest Loser". Both of those sound like fun and it would give me some diversity in my workouts.

I don't have room in my house for any kind of exercise equipment and don't want to fork out the expenses of going to a gym so this is the best deal for me. I can do it when I want by myself in the comfort of my own home.

I will report back in a couple of weeks. I should be finished with the last half of the 30 day program.

No comments:

Post a Comment