Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009

Wow! 2009 hasn't started out like I was hoping. I haven't had time to hardly think about my New Year's Resolution much less do anything about working on any of them.

Things have been hectic at work and with all the normal household things that need to be done, I have very little time for anything else because I always make time for my family if nothing else.

We have a fun activity that we all like to do together and that's playing Guitar Hero on the Wii. We got the new World Tour version for Christmas and it's really a blast.

Well, I have to get back to work now and finish the billing so I can get out of here on time tonight. I will post more when time allows.

I'm hoping to go home and take a nice long soaking bath in the whirlpool and slip into my silky p.j.'s and read a book for a bit before turning in for hopefully a good nights rest.

Haven't been sleeping much lately. Seem to be a little stressed.

MUST WORK ON THAT

No comments:

Post a Comment